niedziela, 31 maja 2020

Children's day



Dziś obchodzimy DZIEŃ DZIECKA- CHILDREN'S DAY.


Z tej okazji życzę wszystkim przedszkolakom dużo słonka każdego dnia,
oraz samych radosnych i pogodnych buziek na języku angielskim.


 Dzisiaj swoje święto obchodzą dzieci na caaałym świecie. Zapraszam Was więc do zapoznania się z piosenką:

"Hello To All The Children of the World"-
 posłuchajcie jak witają się dzieci z różnych stron świata. Może uda się Wam powtórzyć?



Kolejna propozycja piosenki:
"Friends Song"


F-R-I-E-N-D-S! Verse 1: I don’t walk alone (3x) I have my friends I don’t sit alone (3x) I have my friends Chorus 1: All my friends can walk with me (walk, walk with me) All my friends can walk with me (walk, walk with me) All my friends can sit with me (sit, sit with me) All my friends can sit with me (sit, sit with me) Verse 2: I don’t eat alone(3x) I have my friends I don’t play alone (3x) I have my friends Chorus 2: All my friends can eat with me (eat, eat with me) All my friends can eat with me (eat, eat with me) All my friends can play with me (sit, sit with me) All my friends can play with me (sit, sit with me) Verse 3: I don’t read alone (3x) I have my friends I don’t watch alone (3x) I have my friends Chorus 3: All my friends can read with me (read, read with me) All my friends can read with me (read, read with me) All my friends can watch with me (watch, watch with me) All my friends can watch with me (watch, watch with me) (Outro) I walk, walk, walk, walk with all my friends I sit, sit, sit, sit with all my friends I eat, eat, eat, eat with all my friends I play, play, play, play with all my friends I read, read, read, read with all my friends I watch, watch, watch, watch with all my friends

Pamiętacie nazwy kolorów w języku angielskim?
Zapraszam do ich powtórzenia na kolorowych balonikach.

Brawo!!!
To teraz spróbujcie je policzyć: one, two, three....







Zapraszam również do zapoznania się z wesołą wyliczanką;

"Friend's, Friend's 123"


Friends, friends 123 All my friends are here with me. You're my friend, you're my friend, you're my friend, you're my friend. Friends, friends 123 All my friends are here with me.



HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz